Foot Protector Plus with Adjustable Strap (1 pair)
The Foot Protector Plus is designed to off-load pressure from the heels.
The Foot Protector Plus brings together a host of unique features helping to meet pressure area care requirements, along with infection control and patient needs.
Designed to meet the needs of clinicians and patients, the Foot Protector Plus offers superior PAC and optimal positioning.
- Proven to be clinically effective.
- Magnaffix Adjustable Strap
- Ventilation & Visual Inspection Panel
- Patient ID Label
- Curved Edge Design
- Air Cell Pocket Barrier
- Low Air technology distributes weight evenly and doesn’t lose its shape
- Designed to relieve pressure on soft tissue areas and provide comfort
- Lightweight for easier transport
- Easy to clean and will deflate down to a compact size
- Helps distribute pressure evenly
- Repose can be cleaned and reused
- May be used in bed or with feet elevated, easily secured with stocking or light bandage
- Can be used with other dynamic or static support surfaces
- Reduces impact of pressure, friction and shear
Contents: 1 x Repose Foot Protector Plus (Pair) & 1 x Small Pump
- Inflated dimensions: L: 15 in x W: 7.9 in x H: 7.1 in
- Order Code: 6511100
- Max Patient Weight 306 lbs
- Inflation, deflation and repacking instructions: Please see download tab for instructions.
- Cleaning instructions: Please see download tab for cleaning guidance.
We expect delivery to the USA Contiguous States to take approximately 4-5 working days. Delivery to Alaska and Hawaii is 5-6 days. All deliveries are tracked.
Repose is currently offering FREE DELIVERY on all orders to the USA (including Alaska and Hawaii).
This is for a limited period only and will change without notice.
Always quote your full address when ordering. Please give a daytime shipping address, as all parcels need to be signed for. When your order is shipped you will get an email with a link to track your items.
When shopping for delivery to USA we will automatically:
- Remove British VAT at 20%.
- Only show products available for delivery to the USA.
- Display prices in US Dollars.
- All monies charged to US customers will be taken in US Dollars.
Please note, that your bank may charge you to complete your transaction. It is your responsible to pay any such fees on top of the total amount stated at the checkout.
The total displayed in your basket will be the price you pay as we will charge you in your local currency.
The price for delivery and the free delivery threshold will be displayed in your shopping basket.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which may be levied once a shipment reaches your country. Please note: It is a legal requirement that we declare the full value of the goods (not including shipping charges) on all packages destined outside the European Union, and shipments may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country.
Delivery rates and policies are subject to change without notice.
US Duty / Import Taxes
Q: Will I have to pay duty or import taxes when ordering to the US?
A: No, not if you spend less than $800
When ordering from Repose you are considered the importer of record. US Customs Duty Threshold is $800 (and $100 for gifts). Therefore, orders under $800 (and under $100 for gifts) are free from duties and import taxes. The customs territory of the US includes the 50 US States, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico.
A: Yes, if you spend $800+ your order will be subject to duties and import taxes, which must be paid by you
When ordering from Repose you are considered the importer of record. Orders over $800 (and over $100 for gifts) are subject to duties and import taxes, which must be paid by yourself. Unfortunately, Repose have no control over these charges. We are unable to reimburse any costs incurred regardless of the circumstances.
For official advice, visit the US Customs and Border Protection website internet purchases information.
If you change your mind once you have placed an order you may be able to cancel your order before it has been dispatched. Simply contact email@example.com with your order number. If the item has already been dispatched or delivered then please see our returns & refunds policy.
Returns & Refunds
We want you to be 100% satisfied with our Repose© Products. That is why we offer consumers (meaning you are buying for your own domestic or private use) both a 2-year warranty and up to 60-days to return any of our Products. So, if you receive a Product from us that you are unhappy with, then we want to hear from you so we can put it right with either a full refund or an exchange.
If you have changed your mind on your purchase, then you have up to 60-days to return the product. Please make sure you respect the following criteria:
- you must return the Products to us as soon as reasonably practicable.
- you have a legal obligation to keep the Products in your possession and to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession.
- Every care must be taken to ensure the product is returned in reasonable condition.
- Unless the Products are faulty or not as described, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us.
- Refunds and exchanges may only be processed when the returned item has been received by us. We recommend that proof of despatch is obtained in case of loss in transit.
If we have accidentally sent you the wrong item or the item is faulty, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number. If an item is faulty then it will need to be returned to us for a full inspection to ensure it is a manufacturing defect and thereby covered by the warranty.
Repose US Returns – Frontier Therapeutics Inc. 300 International Drive , Suite 100, Williamsville, NY 14221